Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM GPS Watch (White and Orange)010-01128-41 1 year warranty
Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM GPS Watch (White and Orange)
Advanced Running Watch with Recovery Advisor:
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with high-resolution colour display that tracks distance, pace and heart rate.
- Calculates your recovery time and VO2 max estimate when used with heart rate.
- HRM-Run™ monitor adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation.
- Connected features.: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing.
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect.
It Knows Your Potential
Forerunner 620 can estimate your VO2 max, your body’s maximal oxygen consumption. Knowing your VO2 max is a great way to measure your physical fitness and improve your performance. When used with a heart rate monitor, the 620 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate your VO2 max. The number itself indicates the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute, per kilogram of body weight at your max performance.
A colour gauge on the watch shows how your VO2 max data compares to other runners of your gender and age range. Based on your VO2 max estimate, the 620 can predict your race times for several distances. This can give you a time target for your next race, assuming you’ve completed proper training.
The 620 is the first GPS running watch that provides feedback on your running form by reporting multiple metrics. When used with the HRM-Run monitor, the 620 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. These metrics are called running dynamics, and they affect your running economy.
HyjiyaStore is a wellness platform to buy Smarthealth, Fitness Accessories, Activity Trackers and Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM GPS Watch (White and Orange) Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. Now Shipping to Doha Qatar, KSA - Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman in the GCC and 1 Day Delivery in UAE.
You May Also Like