Windows and Balcony Lock - DSW001DSW001
Windows and Balcony Lock - DSW001
Please ensure you have sufficient mounting area for the restrictor. Ensure the window/balcony door is closed, place the restrictor at a height not easily accessible to the children.
Ensure the LOCK BODY PART with the Push-button (Part A) is mounted on the moving part of the window i.e. the opening sash, with the barrel facing down. The CABLE PART with the bullet (Part B) should be mounted on outer fixed window frame, with the cable facing down.
Important – Part A should be mounted relatively lower than Part B ensuring the cable bullet does not slip out of the barrel and also restricting the window opening to 10cm max.
Pencil mark the four fixing holes, drill a 2.5mm pilot hole for each fixing, secure the restrictor using fixings provided, and press in the screw caps; engage cable and key lock the restrictor.
- Push button release & key dead lock features.
- Suitable for all windows & door types.
- Easy fitting instruction enclosed.
- Clean lock bodies & cable as required, use warm soapy water.
- Lubricate lock barrel & bullet end with silicone spray 6 monthly (3 monthly in marine environments).
- Inspect the lock mechanism and bullet end at least every 6 months.
HYJIYASTORE is a best place to buy the Windows and Balcony Lock - DSW001 in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, UAE, Middle East. Now shipping available to Egypt, Qatar, KSA - Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman in the GCC. Our customers keep on coming back the reason, we have best customer support service / Cash on Delivery and One Day Delivery in UAE.
You May Also Like